10 Guests (max)
Overlooking a serene stretch of beach is a landscape so alluring the setting inspired its
name El Encanto. Spanish for enchanting, this enclave is where youll discover Punta Mita Villa
Estrella, a spacious, designer-appointed residence that is as architecturally stunning as it is
welcoming. Villa Estrellas floor plan spans three levels, each of which takes advantage
of the Bay of Banderas and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course views.
Covered patios and terraces, an inviting plunge pool and lush lawn invite time enjoyed outside with family and friends, while air conditioned spaces inside provide a cool alternative. Within the gated neighborhood of El Encanto, Villa Estrella affords its guests not only privacy, but also privileges within the community of Punta Mita. We like to think of it as â€œcivilized seclusionâ€.
- Located in the El Encanto gated community within Punta Mita.
- Overlooking the Bay of Banderas, Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
- 25 miles north of Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
- 5 bedrooms plus a Media Room.
- Sleeps 10 guests (12 with small children)
- Indoor/Outdoor Area: 9,805 square feet.
- 5-minute walk to Punta Mitaâ€™s private pier.
- 180-degree ocean views.
- Attentive staff including a cook, kitchen assistant/server and maid.
- Toll-free U.S. and Canada calls.
- U.S. and Mexican satellite TV. All bedroom suites have a TV.
- High speed Internet connection & WI FI
- El Encantoâ€™s enclave has 24-hour security gates.
- Use of a 6-passenger golf cart within the gated community of Punta Mita.
- 5-minute golf cart ride to Anclote, the village of Punta de Mita across from the resort. Anclote has sandy beaches as well as beachside restaurants and shops.
- Airport transfers - $120 USD each way plus 16% IVA in an air conditioned 7-passenger van
- High touch, yet unobtrusive service is evident at Villa Estrella. Whether having tee times reserved, arranging a sport fishing or sailing charter, planning an evening fiesta or setting up an in-villa massage, guests can expect great service.
Our chef, though familiar with traditional Mexican cuisine, is skilled at preparing dishes* influenced by a variety of regions and countries. Using freshly caught fish, produce, poultry and meat from local farmerâ€™s markets or ingredients from afar, our chef continually wows guests.
- Three meals are provided each day and guests pay the cost of food/beverages, plus 10% (USD).
BED & BATH
- Master Suite (upper level):
Ocean views, spacious outdoor lounge/terrace, king bed, bathtub, shower, TV
- Guest bedroom 1 (upper level):
See-through ocean views, king bed, shower, TV
- Guest bedroom 2 (upper level):
Garden views, king bed, shower, TV
- Guest bedroom 3 (main level): See-through ocean views, king bed, shower, TV
- Guest bedroom 4 (lower level):
No view, 2 queen beds, shower, TV
Media Room with Apple TV, bar, board games and bathroom
Rates are in U.S. dollars, and do not include the 19% taxes.
Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed and a minimum stay may be required
CLICK ON THIS LINK WE ALSO HAVE WHATS APP 24/7 !!!
WHATS APP LIVE